Sunday 1 March 2015

1.0 Introduction

Boom!  you've arrived at my buzzy blog.  My name is Sharon, I am adding a couple of awesome papers to my already completed business degree.  As a marketer I have to keep up with new technologies, so Boom!   here I am at EIT studying Digital Learning Technologies, with Michael V. (what a vibrant, knowledgeable tutor he is)   :-)

I have kept my introduction short and sweet, not only because I like to be mysterious but I don't want anyone to hack my accounts, steal my identity or stalk me...people actually do that, seriously, they have issues!   They say "Generation_F consider hackers to be heroes" (21st C Learning, 2015).  

These are the rules I work by:   1. don't give out your bank account details, address, phone numbers or your email address   2. don't write anything you don't want to share with the world (everything is public & you will be fair game)   3. be prepared for criticism (everyone has an opinion & not always yours).

Ahh...I have more course requirements to get on with..... 1. Intro & privacy implications - tick & tick,  2. Statement of authenticity & research statement - tick, tick!

Statement of authenticity
I confirm that:
  • This is an original assessment and is entirely my own work.
  • It contains no material previously published or written by another person or myself except where due acknowledgement is made in the text.
  • No material which to a substantial extent, has been submitted for any other academic course, is included without acknowledgement.
Research Statement
I am happy for this blog to be used for research purposes.

Boom! 

References
VirtualMV/Digital Learning Technologies/Overview/21st C Learning. (2015). In WikiEducator/VirtualMV wiki. Retrieved March 1, 2015, from http://wikieducator.org/VirtualMV/Digital_Learning_Technologies/Overview/21st_C_Learning

Retrieved from shutterstock 02/03/2015
 

3 comments:

  1. Hiya fellow classmates, feel free to follow me or leave a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the background Sharon!!

    ReplyDelete